- Print from virtually anywhere with wireless connectivity
- Compact, space saving design to sit right on a desktop
- Seamless functionality and easy to use
- Quick first print time of less than 8 seconds
- Single Cartridge System for easy supplies replacement
For the 10th year in a row, Canon U.S.A. is proud to have received the 2013 Readers’ Choice Award for Service & Reliability from PCMag.com for Printers.
The image CLASS LBP6030w is a wireless1, black and white laser printer that is a great fit for personal printing as well as small office and home office printing. The LBP6030w is easy to use and has a space-saving compact design that will fit right on a desktop.
With quick first print speeds of less than 8 seconds2 the print will be at your fingertips fast with minimal waiting time. Additionally, the LBP6030w boasts print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute3 for multiple page output. To save on energy costs and lower energy consumption, the LBP6030w uses approximately 1.6 watts when in Energy Saver Mode.
For the best quality, use Canon Genuine Cartridge 125. With the Single Cartridge System that combines both toner and drum, you will only have one cartridge to replace. Canon Genuine Toner was developed to deliver outstanding quality page after page.
The LBP6030w is equipped with a 150-sheet4 front-loading paper cassette so replacing paper is simple and fast.
- Canon Genuine supplies are designed by Canon engineers and manufactured in Canon facilities. They are developed utilizing precise specifications, so you can be confident that your Canon device will produce high-quality results, time and time again.
- Single Cartridge System provides excellent print quality, and can help extend the life of the machine. The Single Cartridge System contains all the essential print elements that wear out with use. This easy-to-replace cartridge simplifies maintenance by combining the toner, drum, and other parts into one unit.
|Print Speed||Up to 19 ppm (letter)||Up to 26 ppm (letter)||Up to 35 ppm (letter)|
|Duplex||N/A||Up to 16 ipm (letter)||Yes, up to 17 ppm (letter)|
|First Print Out Time||8 sec or less (letter)||6 sec or less (letter)||7 sec or less (letter)|
|Print Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi; 2400 x 600 dpi quality||Up to 2400 x 600 dpi||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi quality, effective 1200 x 1200 dpi quality)|
|Print Memory||32 MB||8 MB||512 MB|
|Printer Language||UFR II LT||CAPT||UFR II, PCL Se/6, Adobe Postscript 3|
|Printer Modes||Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver||Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver||Toner Saver, Booklet, Poster, Watermark|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 802.11 b/g/n||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed||USB 2.0, 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (Network)|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Linux||Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Linux||Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP/2000, Mac OS X 10.4.9 & up, Citrix XenApp 6.0 (64 bit), XenApp 5.0 (32/64 bit), Presentation Server 4.5 (32/64 bit), XenDesktop 5.0/4.0 (32/64 bit), Linux|
|Paper Capacity||150-sheet cassette||250-sheet Standard Cassette, 1-sheet Multipurpose Tray||250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multipurpose tray (500-sheet cassette optional)|
|Paper Weight||16 to 43 lb. bond||16 to 43 lb. bond (Cassette); 16 to 43 lb. Bond (Multipurpose Tray)||16 to 32 lb. bond (cassette), 16 to 43 lb. bond (Multipurpose Tray)|
|Max. Paper Size||8-1/2″ x 14″ (legal)||8-1/2″ x 14″ (legal)||8-1/2″ x 14″ (legal)|
|Standard Warranty||1 year exchange/carry-in||1 year exchange/carry-in||1 year exchange|
|LCD Display||N/A||N/A||5-row backlit LCD with animation|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 5,000 pages per month||Up to 8,000 pages per month||Up to 50,000 pages per month|
|Energy Consumption||Approx. 850W (during operation), approx. 1.6W (standby), approx. 1.3W (energy saver mode)||Approx. 410W (during operation), approx. 1.5W (standby), approx. 1.3W (energy saver mode)||Approx. 550W (during operation), approx. 14W|
Supples and Accessories:
Catridge 125, yields approx 1,600 pages, based on ISO/IEC 19752 Standard
1. Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected as well as on the settings for size, type, and orientation of paper.
4. Based on 20 lb. paper.
List Price: $ 315.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00K5UZO0Q”]