- 60 ppm/120 imp in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome at 200/300 dpi
- 80-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- LED light-source
Color Duplex Desktop Scanner
The Fujitsu fi-7160 document scanner is designed for workflow efficiency for scanning professionals, offering return on investment through increased scanning speeds and reduced operator intervention.
- Fast 60ppm / 120ipm at 300 dpi color
- Rapid power up time in less than 4 seconds
- Large Capacity 80 Page Feeder
- Plastic and Embossed Credit Card Scanning
- Long document support up to 18.3 feet
- Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels while securing against multifeeds
- Innovative Acoustic Paper Protection
- Interactive, Multi-Line LCD Panel
- Auto rotation, Auto size, Blank page removal, Auto color detection, and Assisted scanning features
- TWAIN and ISIS drivers
Best-in-Class for Cost/Performance–Top Scanning Speeds
The Fujitsu fi-7160 Desktop Scanner was designed to support increasingly diverse business-related desktop scanning for individual knowledge workers or small workgroups. Simple, productivity-boosting operation virtually eliminates training requirements, both when using the scanner for regular document management routines as well as accomplishing individual ad hoc tasks.
This scanner comes with many new features and additions in the box like USB 3.0 support and adjustable, multi-line LCD. The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. Assisted Scan, another new feature of PaperStream IP, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings.
Advanced PaperStream Capture Software
PaperStream Capture Software makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce learning curves and increase productivity configurable profile icons and a batch creation wizard. Built into the out-of-the-box profiles are the most common settings used by customers, including black and white, color, and auto-color, all outputting to PDF at a standard DPI. Batches can be suspended for quality control or completion. And documents can be separated and named by the reading of barcodes for improved document organization. Profiles can also be delivered via the free Scanner Central Admin software which helps IT staff manage fleets of units.
List Price: $ 1,195.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00GY2GHAK”]