[PCMag’s Pick] Mpow® iSnap Pro 2-In-1 Self-portrait Monopod Extendable Selfie Stick with built-in Bluetooth Remote Shutter With Adjustable Grip Holder
- Latest Version, Two in One: Extendable self-portrait monopod with built-in remote control, Bluetooth shutter, and with this you can take selfie or group photos with one hand and one press.
- Only Take 3 steps to Start Up: Turn on, Pair it with smart phone via Bluetooth and Snap.
- Get the Right Position Degree Portable monopod can stretch up to 40inch, and thanks to its adjustable head, you can set your smart phone in 180 degrees to gain the best angle and help you get whatever shot you need.
- Most Compatible: Compatible with most Android and IOS Smartphone, with holder fits devices with 4-5.5 inch screen. To avoid unnecessary disappointment, please refer to our compatibility list before you purchase.
- Do you also need Fisheye Lens to have more fun for making selfies? Save 20% on this Mpow iSnap Pro 2-In-1 Monopod Shutter when you purchase our Mpow 3 in 1 Clip-On Fisheye+Wide Angle+Macro Lens ( Search ASIN:B00O7S3MUQ). Add both to cart and enter code ISNAPPRO at checkout!
Mpow iSnap Pro Bluetooth Self-portrait Monopod
Snap group pics without being left out by attaching smartphones to the end of this extendable stick and clicking the remote shutter.
1 x iSnap Pro Bluetooth Self-portrait Monopod
1 x Smart phone holder (2.1-3.3 inch in width)
1 x Orange rubber pad
1 x User guide
Every MPOW Product includes a 45 days money-back & 18-month worry-free warranty!
List Price: $ 14.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00OCDAJCA”]
- Full frame 24.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor
- Full HD 60/50/30/25/24p video
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and compatibility with the WT-5a + UT-1 Communication Unit
- Shoot up to 6.5 fps at full resolution
- Pro Video feature set including: Simultaneously record uncompressed and compressed, Manually control ISO, shutter speed and aperture while recording – even use Power Aperture control for smooth iris transitions and Auto ISO for smooth exposure transitions.
- Compact, lightweight and slim unibody (monocoque) body design with tilting Vari-angle LCD display
Ignite your creative desires
A serious tool for serious shooters
The D750 has a feature set unlike full-frame D-SLRs its size. It uses the same autofocus and metering technology as the D4S and the D810—Nikon’s powerful 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and 3D Color Matrix Metering III with a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor. It’s fast and responsive; shoot 6.5 fps at full resolution. And it’s endlessly versatile; shoot stills in multiple formats, video with enhanced definition, smooth time-lapse sequences up to 9,999 shots in-camera and more—all with stunning sharpness and rich tonality. Open new compositional possibilities with its 3.2-inch 1,229k dot tilting Vari-angle LCD display, or use a compatible smartphone or tablet as a remote monitor for Live View shooting.
List Price: $ 2,299.95
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B0060MVJ1Q”]