Chicago, Illiniois (PRWEB) February 11, 2015
If you’re one of the millions of people pressed for time this Valentine’s Day, a vending machine may be the perfect place to find a timely gift for your special someone.
“Thanks to advances in innovation and technology in the vending and refreshment services industry, in addition to tried and true offerings like sweets and chocolates, impressive gift items can be found in our channel throughout the country,” according to Roni Moore, NAMA’s Vice President of Marketing and Communications. “Look to vending for convenience and value if you’re searching for a gift from the heart this Valentine’s Day.”
Here’s a Top Ten List:
1. Gold – Nothing says you care quite like gold, and you can pick up an ounce or two at a GOLD To Go machine in Las Vegas or New York.
2. Gourmet Delights – Planning a romantic dinner at home? Beverly Hills Caviar offers Beluga caviar, salmon caviar and more, ready to go with Mother of Pearl flatware at machines in Hollywood, Los Angeles and Canoga Park.
3. Get Glam – Ladies on the fly can purchase travel-friendly makeup and skincare products at Benefit Cosmetics’ Glam Up & Away beauty kiosks at more than 20 airports across the country.
4. A Fun Night Out – Keep your night interesting with fun accessories from the U*tique Shop at The Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas. This automated gift shop features a rotating stock of luxury must-haves and quirky novelties including iPhone accessories, cosmetics, jewelry, party-size purses, stuffed animals and games.
5. Bicycle Parts – Fix a flat tire fast on your bicycle built for two. A vending machine stocked with bike parts at the Boulder Transit Center in Colorado will ensure you have a smooth ride!
6. Local Art – Support community culture and give your Valentine a piece of art, jewelry or apparel produced and designed by local artists located in the SouveNEAR vending machine at Kansas City International airport.
7. Flowers – Traveling by air and need flowers for your love on the run? Stop by one of the many 24-Hour Flower vending machines in airports across the country for a fresh bouquet of this traditional Valentine’s Day staple.
8. Sole Support – After dancing the night away in heels, emergency ballet flats are the key to happy feet. Find Rollasole shoes in vending machines in Las Vegas and Los Angeles, to keep the party going in comfort and style.
9. Cupcakes – If it’s sweets for the sweet, Sprinkles Cupcakes sends up delectable cupcakes at Cupcake ATM’s in Beverly Hills, Chicago, New York and many other cities around the country. Sweeten up your Valentine with fun flavors ranging from banana to chai latte to salty caramel, and even score a treat for your beloved canine as well!
10. Hip Gadgets – Stay connected with your loved one by picking up a cell phone, tablet or digital camera at Best Buy vending machines in airports, train stations and hotels around the country, including Atlanta, Boston and Dallas.
Founded in 1936, NAMA is the association representing the $ 42 billion U.S. vending and refreshment service industry. With more than 1800 member companies – including many of the world’s most recognized brands – NAMA provides advocacy, education and research for its membership. Visit NAMA on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.